Treat Learners Like Customers to Inspire, Not Require, Learning
To meet the expanding needs of enterprise learning, many L&D departments are using marketing techniques to plan and promote their training initiatives. To explore this topic, we surveyed 248 companies about how L&D is viewed in their company, the roles of marketing and L&D, learner engagement, and branding in training.This report, created with TrainingIndustry.com, will help you:
- Get insight into the effectiveness of marketing techniques in corporate training.
- Understand how people view the value of L&D.
- Get learner buy-in and engagement.
- Achieve the results you need to earn a seat at the table.
- Give you the foundation to make training proactive, not reactive.