With platforms like Lynda.com and YouTube, people can find specific, bite-sized answers and solutions without stopping their projects. According to the Pew Research Center, 87 percent of adult learners say the Internet improved their ability to learn new things. Is your training evolving to meet expectations? Microlearning can boost performance and drive results by connecting your training to the way people learn.
Join us as your host, Ron Zamir, AllenComm president and CEO, will discuss best practices for implementing microlearning and how to decide if it’s right for your training program.
This interactive webinar provides insight on:
• The misconceptions around microlearning.
• How to decide if microlearning is right for your learners.
• How to effectively use microlearning.
• Best practices from Fortune 500 companies.
• Steps to help you build the right microlearning strategy.