Video in Onboarding Guidelines
KEEP GREAT TALENT BY USING VIDEO TO CONNECT AND COMMUNICATE IN ONBOARDING
The needs of your company today may not be met by onboarding of the past. Turnover is not just increasing, it’s increasingly expensive. Your onboarding should
give new hires a connection to the company and context for their jobs.
This short resource gives you actionable insights to understand how video can improve your onboarding with better engagement and retention.
These guidelines will:
- Talk about the needs of new hires in the modern work environment.
- Discuss the weaknesses of traditional onboarding.
- Highlight the strengths of video in onboarding.
- Give use cases to help you apply the solutions to your needs.
- Talk about AllenComm’s unique approach to more effective onboarding.